Q.1Can one be enrolled at more than one place
Ans:- A person cannot be enrolled as a voter in more than one place in the same constituency or in more than one constituency in view of the provisions contained under Sec. 17 and 18 of R.P.Act, 1950.
Q.2If I am working and living in Daman or Diu, can I be a voter in my native village
Q.3Can a non resident Indian citizen become a voter
Q.4Can a non citizen of India become a voter
Q.5 When was the voting age reduced from TWENTY ONE years to EIGHTEEN years
Q.6Which is the relevant date for determining the age qualification of EIGHTEEN years Suppose you have completed EIGHTEEN years of age today Can you get yourself registered as voter
Q.7Was eighteen years the minimum voting age in India from the beginning
Q.8For every constituency, there is a list of voters which is called electoral roll. What is the minimum age for enrollment in an electoral roll
Q.9Who appoints the Electoral Registration officer
Q.10Who is responsible for the preparation of electoral rolls for a Parliamentary or Assembly Constituency
Q.11When I fill up Form Four should I attach proof of my residence with Form Four
Q.12When I fill up Form 4, should I attach proof of my residence with Form 4
Q.13 Who conducts the poll at a polling station
Q.14Who appoints the Returning Officer
Q.15Who is responsible for the conduct of elections in any Parliamentary or Assembly constituency
Q.16Who appoints the District Election Officer
Q.17Who supervises the election work in a District
Q.18Who appoints the Chief Electoral Officer
Q.19Who supervises the election work in a State
Q.20I have lost my old I Card. How can I get a new I Card
Q.21Please give me details of my Polling Station. Who do I contact to get these details
Q.22Enumerator has visited my house and taken down the details. How do I ensure that my name is finally included in the electoral rolls
Q.23I will be attaining the age of 18 on 1.1.2004. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled
Q.24I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter
Q.25I do not have a ration card. Can I get enrolled without a ration card? What are the other documents, which I can show as proof of my residence
Q.26My old I Card is defective. I would like to have a new I Card with correct particulars. What is the procedure
Q.27I have shifted my residence recently. I have Photo ID Card with the old address. Can I get new I Card for the present address
Q.28I have shifted my residence recently. How do I ensure that I am enrolled in my new place of residence and my name is deleted from the old place